Website determines the success of yours eCommerce business. Having a website is like opening a door and inviting potential customers into your business. Customers don’t attracted by your “door”, that means your business has failed! Here are 5 steps to increase sales on your website:
1. Choose the best Platform for your website
Choosing the right ecommerce platform for your business can be an exceedingly difficult one. When we talk about ecommerce platform, Magento is the Most Preferred and Perfect E-Commerce Platform for businesses of all levels.
Top 6 features of Magento:
- Scalable Solutions from Magento: It provide you facility to extends its feature without disturbing the entire system. You will be amazed how much you can personalized with Magento. Here, you can get more ready-made extension or you can add your own extension.
- Very easy to manage (customer orders, shipments and inventory). Easily ship items with integrated UPS and FedEx connectors. Get track & trace codes from the admin panel and inform users about their product shipments. In Magento it is all automated to let you run your store as efficient as possible.
- Analytics and Reporting: The script is integrated with Google Analytics and offers many different reports.
- Payment: different payment methods: credit cards, PayPal, Authorize.net, Google Checkout, checks, money orders, support of external payment modules like Cybersource, ePay, eWAY and many more.
- Security: Magento development provides standards of privacy and online security which are superior to those provided by many other E-commerce platforms. An example would be Cross site Request Forgery (CSRF) protection – a feature provided by its Enterprise Edition.
- SEO Friendly: It help you to make your eCommerce website SEO friendly by allowing you to changes in meta information, website URL, content optimizing as per the google guidelines and many other features.
2. Professional website
First thing you need to do is to ask yourself if your website is attractive. The design of an online store is crucial, because if it’s ugly customers will simply click away. You have to be aware that a user ‘s purchase decision is usually made just after 3 seconds on your website – so it is the first impression that counts. If customers do not like it, they won’t buy anything and won’t ever come back. And the reason of this is simple: a professional website is considered more reliable and trustworthy.
Does your website stand out from its competitors and attract visitors who become customers? Follow 3 easy steps to have a professional website.
3. Website development
Many ecommerce websites rank highly in search engines and get lots of traffic but achieve low conversion rates when it comes to selling online. There are many potential reasons for this, from pricing and product to navigation and security,..
Development is the most important step to increase your online sales, turning web visitors into customers. I recommened you need Magento website development services (MWDS) to build a strong base & accelerate website performance for your online business success.
How MWDS enhance your online business performance
- Extension Customization: Although Magento extensions have more advanced features than the base Magento platform, each store owners might have other specific requirements for their web stores’ scalability and performance. Proceeding on this track, Magento Extension Customization help you ultilize the extensions and make them completely suit your desires.
- Website optimization: Help you improve your website performance with ease. In order to optimize Magento site,MWDS will analyze the website, identify then solve the issues that slow the loading speed.
- Magento Maintenance: Not only for online but also brick-and-mortal businesses whose digital revenue shares an increasingly important proportion, it is crucial to keep the webstore stable, smooth-running & error-free. Otherwise, poor experiences will steer customers away. MWDS will check your webstore periodically and make sure they are static & efficient.
….. And so many essential things from Magento website development services bring to your website.
4. Customer care
Another thing that will help you attract many users is an outstanding customer care. Always remember: there is no better promotion than satisfied clients. Make the experience of buying in your store remarkable – but only in a positive way.
A Forrester research states that 45% of US consumers will abandon an online transaction if their questions or concerns are not addressed quickly. This means that if you want to attract clients, you need to reply to all their comments and inquiries. And as soon as possible, cause timely responses are the key to success in this matter.
If you have a good customer care service, that means you have a competitive advantage – one of 5 tips for successfull business development.
5. Affiliate program
Affiliate Marketing is an internet marketing channel in which advertisers (or companies who offer a product or service) pay publishers on a pay-for-performance basis. So unlike Google AdSense you don’t earn anything for clicks. You’re only paid for results which could be a sale or a lead (user fill a form and complete registration).
In Affiliate Marketing as advertisers pays only for results its a win-win situation as they don’t have to shell out large amount of money in Banner Advertising or Pay-Per-Click Networks like Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter or Yahoo! Search Marketing where the results are not guaranteed.